December 11, 2011

Orange Crush

 

Kaylee has completed her first year of Basketball! 

She was lucky enough to have her dad as the coach and her little brother be an awesome team manager.  I don’t know if any of you have ever watched a third grade girls basketball game, but I have to give Troy some serious recognition for how positive and patient he was with all of these girls. 

They had so much fun and I was so proud of Kaylee for how much she learned.  The girls started out the season not even knowing what half court meant, let alone traveling but after a few games they started to learn the concept of the game and some great fundamentals.  TJ got to practice with them every week and learned a lot as well. 

I think my kids have found a new love.

3 comments:

grandma to 16 said...

Oh, I'm so proud of your cute family!!! those pic's of Coach Jewkes with his adoreable team all in orange is the BEST!!!!

Way to go TJ for helping out with the managing of the Team!!

Darling blog~

nana said...

They all look so happy, way to go coach and team! I love the pics:)

the Horton Hurricane said...

way to go father and daughter! I love you both and team manager!! xoxox