December 09, 2011

12 Days of Christmas

 

On the first day of Christmas my husband gave to me a little girl cute as can be.

On the second day of Christmas my husband gave to me 2 blue eyed boys, and a little girl cute as can be.

On the third day of Christmas my husband gave to me 3 Children, 2 blue eyed boys, and a little girl cute as can be.

On the fourth day of Christmas my husband gave to me 4 compliments, 3 Children, 2 blue eyed boys, and a little girl cute as can be.

On the fifth day of Christmas my husband gave to me 5 I love yous, 4 compliments, 3 Children, 2 blue eyed boys, and a little girl cute as can be.

On the sixth day of Christmas my husband gave to me 6 awful stretch marks, 5 I love yous, 4 compliments, 3 Children, 2 blue eyed boys, and a little girl cute as can be.

On the seventh day of Christmas my husband gave to me7 sleepless nights, 6 awful stretch marks, 5 I love yous, 4 compliments, 3 Children, 2 blue eyed boys, and a little girl cute as can be.

On the Eighth day of Christmas my husband gave to me 8 shoes a missing, 7 sleepless nights, 6 awful stretch marks, 5 I love yous, 4 compliments, 3 Children, 2 blue eyed boys, and a little girl cute as can be.

On the ninth day of Christmas my husband gave to me a 9 dollar budget, 8 shoes a missing, 7 sleepless nights, 6 awful stretch marks, 5 I love yous, 4 compliments, 3 Children, 2 blue eyed boys, and a little girl cute as can be.

On the tenth day of Christmas my husband gave to me 10 pans for cleaning, 9 dollar budget, 8 shoes a missing, 7 sleepless nights, 6 awful stretch marks, 5 I love yous, 4 compliments, 3 Children, 2 blue eyed boys, and a little girl cute as can be.

On the Eleventh day of Christmas my husband gave to me 11 leaking diapers, 10 pans for cleaning, 9 dollar budget, 8 shoes a missing, 7 sleepless nights, 6 awful stretch marks, 5 I love yous, 4 compliments, 3 Children, 2 blue eyed boys, and a little girl cute as can be.

On the Twelfth day of Christmas my husband gave to me 12 Loads of Laundry, 11 leaking diapers, 10 pans for cleaning, 9 dollar budget, 8 shoes a missing, 7 sleepless nights, 6 awful stretch marks, 5 I love yous, 4 compliments, 3 Children, 2 blue eyed boys, and a little girl cute as can be.

1 comment:

grandma to 16 said...

FANTASTIC!!! This is a darling poem!! I loved it~

You are a creative ELF!