December 26, 2011

12th Day of Christmas

 

America – Our family

On Christmas Eve we have always had a party that involves a lot of food and family and friends.  During that party a visitor comes. Good ole Saint Nick with a present for us to open that night.  You better believe that it is always a brand new pair of PJ’s.  Then some years we have put together a pageant to act out the Nativity Scene.  This is only our second year doing Christmas at our own house so we really miss seeing a lot of our family, but luckily we have my brother’s family here with us and we also invited the missionaries over for the Christmas Eve party.  We really had a great time.

christnas eve 007 christnas eve 009 christnas eve 010 christnas eve 012 christnas eve 017 christnas eve 035

My kids have also started a tradition of sleeping in our bedroom on Christmas Eve.  I love it, but I have a feeling this won’t last very long.

christmas 002

1 comment:

the Horton Hurricane said...

I love this tradition so much I love Christmas with my kids close to me. I just remember being little and Troy Kelly and I all slept together on Christmas eve. I love you guys we are in California right now loving the warm weather xoxo