November 14, 2011

Visitors are always Welcome

 

001

My mom and dad came up for a short visit last week.  It was really good to see them.  My dad has been going through a pretty rough time with his health.  He had a real invasive surgery on his neck and also surgery on his shoulder.  He has been in ALOT of pain.  For a while he couldn’t shave so he is now sporting a pretty white beard.  I told him to hang on to it until Christmas was over, but my mom hates it she says it makes him look 20 years older.  Well anyway, Mom and Dad thanks for enduring the car ride to come and see us.

2 comments:

grandma to 16 said...

Roger - keep the beard, I think he looks really handsome with it!!

They both look great~ so fun for the kids to have nana and papa visit!

Noelle and Corey said...

The beard is fun, but I'm with Mom--the less facial hair, the better! At least when Corey grows his beard out now (it's current;y "no-shave November"--or did he just make that up?), people don't have to ask where Zoey got her red hair from!