November 11, 2011

A Few Mom Favorites

 

Ok moms.  Here are two things that I love having for my kids.  First thing is The Letter Factory.  If you have a pre-school aged kid and don’t own this DVD then your child is missing out.  In my opinion it is the funnest most effective teaching aid on the market for letter recognition and learning the sounds of the letters.  All three of my kids have loved this movie and it helped them learn the letter sounds as early as 2 years old. 

 

My newest favorite thing is a CD of children’s songs that I can play in the car to keep them entertained.  It is by Jewel! 

She is my favorite artist.  So to have children’s songs that don’t sound like the chipmunks and don’t give me a headache is amazing.

1 comment:

Cathy Bubert said...

I hope you don't mind that I "stalk" your blog. You are such a great Mom and I love your sunny outlook on life. You are doing an amazing job with your beautiful family :)