November 04, 2011

Christmas Shopping

 

I have never been able to figure out the best way to tackle the Holiday Season.  Part of me can’t believe that there is even talk about Christmas yet because it seems so far away, but then another part of me thinks it would be so fabulous to be done Christmas shopping before the big rush and then I could actually sit back and enjoy the season.  Do any of you do your shopping online?  Do you find better prices in stores if you wait until after Thanksgiving?  I would LOVE it if you would all comment and tell me how you approach your Holiday shopping.

2 comments:

the Horton Hurricane said...

I feel your pain as far as waiting until the last minute. This year Cory and I are taking the kids on vacation I would tell you where but it's a suprise and I know Brookey reads your blog lol but we leave Christmas morning YAY. So that is my advice to you VACATION!!! love ya

grandma to 16 said...

I always say every year I will get it done early..............and............
the times I have - have been the best Christmas's, more spiritual and able to do the baking and fun
things I enjoy more than shopping!

that said, ~ I'm usually in the stores the week before Christmas(smile) "you know the best laid plans"...