January 30, 2012

If…You are a Better Mom Than Me

 

A friend of mine told me about this great blog post called If...You are a Better Mom Than Me.  I loved it and wanted to play too.  So…

If you respond before your child says mom for the 8th time…you’re a better mom than me.

If you wash the ketchup off of your child’s face before they leave the house…you’re a better mom than me. 

If you can get your kids all out the door on time and without a meltdown about that one lost shoe…you’re a better mom than me.

If you entertain your preschooler with learning songs and games instead of letting the TV fulfill that need…you’re a better mom than me.

If your child doesn’t tell Grandma not to waste all toilet paper because mommy says it is too expensive…you’re a better mom than me.

If you can run the errands, chauffeur the kids, and chase the toddler while dressed to the nines in your high heels…you’re a better mom than me.

If you can pull the car seat out of the van without a flood of crumbs falling out all over the parking lot…you’re a better mom than me. 

If you’ve never found a sippy cup that was so old with rotten milk that you didn’t dare open it…you’re a better mom than me. 

If you answer all 157 questions your daughter asks in a day with something more meaningful than “I don’t know, sis.” …you’re a better mom than me.

If you’ve never slept in and then forgotten to put on your bra before rushing out the door…you’re a better mom than me.

If you want to play along leave your “you’re a better mom than me” in the comments or post it on your blog and link us up to it. 

3 comments:

grandma to 16 said...

GReat Site!!!!

I can really relate to the car seat and sippy-cups!!! hilarious!

Par 5 said...

If you fold the laundry load by load right as it comes out of the dryer...you're a better mom than me.

If you can hide your panic & stay calm when you see your child pick his/her nose and eat it...you're a better mom than me.

If you bake a cake and make it look like an ant hill (complete with tunnels and rice/larva and raisins/ants) for your kids class ant unit (and it gets displayed in the library)...YOU'RE a better mom than me. :)

Noelle and Corey said...

Love Rachelle's comments!!! Lemme try:

If your son hasn't ever come home from preschool wearing the teacher's daughter's princess panties because he had an accident...you're a better mom than me. ;)

If your child hasn't used another child as an artist's canvas with marker...you're a better mom than me.

If you haven't let your child eat cold cereal for all three meals in a day, you're a better mom than me.