October 17, 2011

I’m a Mormon.

 

Has everyone seen the I’m a Mormon campaign?  The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has released a series of commercials and Billboard ads about different Mormons.  It has absolutely no correlation to Romney or Huntsman running for President.  The goal behind the campaign is to educate people about Mormons.  To show that we aren’t all that different and to banish common untruths about the LDS religion. 

I Love It!

We were watching The Biggest Loser the other night and bam there it was a Mormon ad on prime time local television.  They are really cool too.  They are real stories about real people who all have one thing in common.  They are Mormon.  If you haven’t seen the commercials yet you need to go to Mormon.org and check them out.  Sheryl is my favorite.  This is her story.

Also, if you are a member of the church you can get on Mormon.org and create a profile about yourself so that people in your area know who is LDS and can then ask you questions about the church. 

Texas 013-1

 

My name is Cher.  I am a mom of 3.  I’m an Idaho Girl.  I love to golf.  And I’m a Mormon.

1 comment:

grandma to 16 said...

Cher, she just glows!!!!

and so do you~~~awesome