April 28, 2011

It's been confirmed...

Everything IS bigger in Texas.





I had the opportunity to go to Dallas Texas over Easter weekend to see my brand new niece get her baby blessing. It was beautiful.





While I was there we went shopping at the local mall which actually had a carousel in it.











It was a little larger than our local shopping center.








Zachary was also bigger in Texas than he was in Idaho.






(Granted it was last August)








Even Corey's mustache is much larger in Texas.





I was also able to go downtown and see the historical site where JFK was assassinated. The street he was driving on is still being driven on today. They have marked it with an X where the first shot hit him and another X where the fatal head shot hit. I ran out and got a picture standing on the last X. It felt a little creepy.






Then I snapped a shot from there of the infamous "grassy knoll" and one of the building where Lee Harvey Oswald was.












It was a quick trip but it was so good to see some of my family that lives so far away.




3 comments:

Noelle and Corey said...

LOVE the picture of Corey's 'stache!!! It is awesome!! We had so much fun with you here. I wish it could've been longer. What a great blog post. Love you!!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

You look so much like your mom and sister! How fun :)

Par 5 said...

But did that big fancy shopping center have hand knitted toilet paper holders? Probably not...but guess where you can find one of those? BLANCHARD EZ STOP...bigger isn't always better! :)