April 10, 2011

A Good Book

Okay. Okay. I'll blog. I will do just about anything to avoid another post like that last one. So I will try to post much more often, but I can't promise it will be interesting or entertaining. On a random note. I need a little bit of input. I have been itching to read a really good book lately. The last one that I read that was really good was one that a good friend of mine suggested called Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson. I liked that one so while I was at the library I picked up another random one by James Patterson, but it was a huge dissapointment! The story line was good but the more I got into it the worse the language got and I finally just dropped it. So I need a suggestion for a really good book. I don't think I can just pick something at random again. So tell me what you have read and loved.

3 comments:

grandma to 16 said...

"Snow Rising" by Matt Baldwin!!!

If you can't find it, let me know and I'll send you mine! ( smile )

the Horton Hurricane said...

any of Nicholas Sparks books are good have you read those? I am going to the library this week I will let you know if I get a good one. love ya

Noelle and Corey said...

Did you read The Host by Stephenie Meyer? I got it on CD from the library and really dug it. Also, The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society and The Help were great.