September 30, 2011

We aren’t total cavemen

 

We are a little bit behind the times when it comes to technology.  I like to blame it on the fact that we live in a town that doesn’t even get cell service.  But I have recently found a cool way to use technology as a stay at home mom.  I do a little bit of work from home on the computer.  I do some editing for my mom and some bookkeeping for a spider trap business.  It’s not too much and the kids don’t even usually know I am doing it.  But since the older kids have been in school all day, Michael has been a little attached to me.  So thanks to Netflix and Windows 7 my computer screen can serve two purposes at once. 

 

  michael & mom 001 michael & mom 002 michael & mom 003

 

 

And Michael can still get spoiled while I get a little work done.

michael & mom 011

2 comments:

Par 5 said...

Well, aren't you just tech savvy? Sheesh! I'm still living in the Blan...era where I stick my kids in front of the TV (while watching a VHS movie) while I do "work" on the computer. :)

grandma to 16 said...

Smartie~~~~~~~~~~~~~awesome idea~~~picture of you and Michael is adorable!!!