September 27, 2011

General Conference

 

A few years back I made up a poem to help my kids memorize the names of the general authorities. 

We’ve had to tweak it a little since then because of the changes that have been made to the Quorum. 

But now, in light of general conference coming up, we’ve been reviewing it.  So, I thought I would share the words to it.

 general authorities

President Monson he’s our man! 

Eyring and Uchtdorf follow his plan.

Packer and Perry are also very merry. 

Nelson and Oaks are very nice folks. 

Ballard is true.  Scott stares right at you. 

Hales, Holland, and Bednar travel the world near and far. 

Cook and Christofferson were the last two but now we have Anderson to complete this crew.

3 comments:

grandma to 16 said...

Smart moma~~~What an awesome way to teach the apostles names and first presidency!!!

Cathy Bubert said...

I need help to memorize anything so this is great! You are such an amazing mom :)

Noelle and Corey said...

How fun! I was just trying to teach Zach today- what a great idea!