May 08, 2011

The mothers in my life

My Mother-in-Law is a constant example to me and my kids of service and selflessness. She is full of unconditional love for all of her kids and grand kids. Sheila it is your turn to kick your feet up today and just know that we are thinking of you. We love you and appreciate you for all of your thoughtful, selfless, love that you share with us.




My mother is the hardest working woman I know. She is constantly accomplishing amazing goals in academics and career. She is a wonderful example to me of hard work and endurance. She also has a huge heart! I have learned so much from her in the way of charity and giving. Mom thank you for all that you continually do for me and my family. Relax. Don't work for 1 day. And have "just a spoon full of sugar." :)




1 comment:

grandma to 16 said...

Wow, Mother's Day is great!!! I love that pic with your three adorable kiddies```!

I'm so grateful for all my grandchildren and the amazing young mothers that take care of them!!