December 18, 2010

Some Highlights

I know you are all sick of seeing the big fat title Grandma's 80th so here is a quick update. I haven't posted since early October so I will just go over the highlights in a nutshell.



McRib came back and Mr. Incredible introduced his kids to his long lost love.










Halloween Happened.



















Jack Jack turned 2!









We celebrated Thanksgiving, but didn't take a picture to prove it.



My sister-in-law and I got crazy, I mean crafty, and signed up for the school craft fair.






The kids made it through the first quarter of school. Violet got the Principal's Award and the Top AR Reader Award. Dash got an award and joined the 100 club. We are so proud of both of them. They love school and they are both so smart.





4 comments:

Hales Family said...

How cute your kids are!!! I love the video of Jack Jack. He is talking so much more. Your kids were so cute for Halloween. And I can't believe how much work you two put into those flowers and bows, etc. You are awesome.

grandma to 16 said...

ok, the pirate was killing me!!! what cute costumes the Incredibles wore on Halloween!

I'm sorry, I'm a McRib fan too....I don't know why they don't just keep it on the menu year round?!! (maybe my waistline is glad they don't!)

grandma to 16 said...

Forgot to tell Violet & Dash how proud I am of your reading skills and hard work at school!!! You guys are GREAT!

Noelle and Corey said...

CUTE crafts! I think I need some of those cute things! Can't wait to see you soon!