December 18, 2010

Jack Jack

I know that you hear this everyday so it loses its meaning but I'm going to say it anyway...
My baby is growing up.
and it feels like I had him just yesterday




He is already living up to the notorious terrible twos. There are days where all of us want to pull our hair out because of him, including Violet. But at the same time we can't get enough of him. He is our little comedian. He is smarter than he lets on and he loves getting the whole room laughing.
At this point in his life when he finds something he likes, he obsesses over it. Here are a few things that make up little Jack Jack.
I think his number one obsession has to be BALLS! Any ball. Any where. Any time. He can't get enough. In fact he literally sleeps with his "booka". (that would mean football)










His latest obsession is turning household items into sports equipment.





Then there's The Backyardigans. I don't know where we would be without this wonderful show. He won't watch anything else, but when this is on he is glued to the TV.




He has also found his very own favorite book. It was a library book with a monkey in it that is looking for his mom. When you turn the page and it is not the mom, he goes, "No No No"




After I had returned it to the library I found him wondering around the house looking for the "wonkey." Needless to say he got a copy of his own.


Last but not least, in fact it is right up there with the balls, is his trusty ole sippy cup. It is one of those words he says LOUD and CLEAR and OFTEN. "Iuna CUP" He doesn't want water, or juice, or anything else in it. It has to be milk. aka "hulk"

Mr. Incredible has cloned himself with this one, and unfortunately the clone has taken over as boss of the house.


3 comments:

the Horton Hurricane said...

it really seems like he has grown up fast. I love that little video clip of him I had to watch it three times. Aunt Jenny loves you "Jack Jack"

grandma to 16 said...

I love it when you blog!!! They are so creative and since I crave hearing about he Incredibles - I'm a happy camper whenever I get to see new pic's and hear the news of the fam!!

Noelle and Corey said...

He's such a cutie! I can't believe our babies are 2 either!