March 13, 2010

All about Life

Hello again, everyone out there in the blogging world. I have decided to make a few changes on my blog. I don't want to go private because I am afraid that some of you will miss out as I have on other blogs that have gone private, but I still wanted to be aware of the blogging dangers so I have just opted to change all of our names. These characters seem to fit our family quite well. So I do have the internet once again and my sis-in-law is telling me to vow to post once a week, I don't know if that will happen but I will promise to post as regularly as I can. I am just really excited about being able to read all of your blogs again.

Mr. Incredible is getting busy at work again. The course opened full force on March 1st and he is the only one running the show right now. We are very excited about this season because there have been a lot of changes around the shop. One of which is that my brother is going to be moving up here and working at the course. We can't wait to have his family here and have cousins to play with.
Violet is loving school still. She really gets into the AR program. She stays in from recess to read books and take tests on them several times a week. Lately, she is really enjoying the Magic Tree House series. (because Junie B is kind of for babies)
Dash and Violet will both be playing T-ball and Soccer this season. They are going to be on the same team but we are still going to be running around crazy, but Dash is really excited. He will be turning 5 in April and he has already planned out his entire Star Wars birthday.
Jack Jack is almost 16 months now and he is just barely starting to take a few steps. He has also developed a little temper! Church is just 3 hours of wandering the halls so hopefully he will warm up to that nursery leader soon.
I have been working a little bit doing bookeeping, but most of my time is still spent keeping up with the kids. I am looking forward to getting out and golfing a little more this year.

We miss everyone and would love for you to come and visit!

6 comments:

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

Tada! Yay! WOOOHOOO!!! I am so excited! Does this mean you are going to have access to email too?

I love the code names. They do fit and they aren't gay. :o)

Noelle and Corey said...

FINALLY!!! Since we're like 2000 miles away, we need you to keep in touch with your blog so we can see our cuties!! It will be such fun to have J & R's family there. Zach's getting a temper too. He just learned "mine" and "no" last week- yikes!!

the Horton Hurricane said...

I love the names it fits your fam so well!! I love Dash's picture wow what a handsome little man he is so CUTE, I cant wait to see you we should be there end of May first week in June, love you guys

Stacey said...

Good to see you back in the blogging world. Can't wait to get all of the updates, and see pics of your family!

Par 5 said...

See how easy that was? :) Now, don't you think for a minute that just because we'll be living up there that you don't need to keep this updated because you do. Clearly, I'm not the only one that was waiting for an update. :) Thanks for a fun weekend...it's always great to see you guys, however I will admit that I left 100% jealous of you because James chose to stay there and he didn't come chasing after the van in tears begging to come with me... :) Hopefully I'll be over it by June.

grandma to 16 said...

I want a copy of that pictures of all five of you at Stonerideg by the rocks!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeese!!! for my family collection!

everyone looks like Canada is agreeing with them! sending hugs and kisses ~ Moose has grown!!!