July 06, 2010

Horton's were Here

A few weeks ago we were blessed with a visit from Jenny's Family and Grandma. They drove all the way here from SLC area. When they got here they had a gift for me. Jenny and Shiela worked together to make this beautiful picture of the Idaho Falls Temple for me!

Isn't it amazing? I love it.
We really enjoyed having them here. Cory and Mason did a lot of golfing while the other kids did a lot of swimming. We all know the Horton's are no strangers to the pool, but Michael is still getting use to the idea.












Mason has grown about a foot since we last saw him and Brooke is beginning to look like a beauty queen. Kobe is now so sweet and calm it is like they have taken the hurricane right out of the Horton.




My kids just loved having their big cousins here to play with. They look up to Brooke and Kobe so much.







One day we actually had the privilege of going out to eat with no kids thanks to Grandma. We showed Jenny and Cory our little Mexican fix. It is no Lorena's but it isn't too bad.






Grandma decided to go for a walk with the kids to enjoy the beauty of Blanchard. She took the kids and set off. Despite my warnings not to wonder left sure enough they did. Soon Dash looked up and said, "Grandma, I think we are lost." But it wasn't long before she found her way safely back to the trail.











Grandma also spoiled us all with her wonderful cooking. She made all kinds of wonderful things to eat and she helped clean up the kitchen everyday. I wish she could stay forever and do that.















Thank you guys for coming to see us. We love and miss you all so much.

4 comments:

grandma to 16 said...

My trips to your house are always the funnest ones I ever go on!!! I could cook in that kitchen with that view all day!!!

I just feel so peaceful in that beautiful surrounding you guys have up there at Stoneridge!!!

The kids are growing so fast ~ they are so precious!!!

ly

Hales Family said...

Love the picture of the temple. It looks like you guys had lots of fun. I want to come and see you too.

Anonymous said...

I love coming down there. It is so much FUN!

Brooke

the Horton Hurricane said...

I LOVE these pictures and I love this post so much, it really was a little piece of heaven to be able to come for a visit. I love you all so much thanks for having us. We will be back you can count on it!